One Company with Proven Solutions & Advanced Technologies Dedicated to Delivering Cost-Savings & Enhanced Patient Outcomes to America’s Healthcare Community
Please Click Behance Button Below to Learn More About Our Published Success
The InteliMed Healthcare Solution Portfolio is carefully designed to provide proven, innovative, cost-effective, therapies and strategies customized to target and attack barriers that are most prevalent in the American Healthcare System. We view these barriers as opportunities to make a positive and sustainable impact to benefit all patients seeking to achieve optimal health across the entire continuum of care.
The InteliMed Healthcare mission is to aid and motivate those Americans who represent 80% of healthcare costs due to preventable chronic illnesses as a result of unhealthy lifestyle choices and enable all others who cannot control their life-threatening diseases, due to genetic and other factors, through some of the most innovative and advanced therapies and technology.
Every American has the same opportunity and access to achieve optimal health and we are committed to enable all those who need it, require it and desire it. For InteliMed Healthcare, the following is just the beginning:
INDIVIDUAL RESPONSIBILITY & ACCOUNTABILITY
In today’s society, a multitude of competing agendas and motivations obscure the fundamental, simple truths of healthy living. If we don’t create enduring, sustainable change, the next generation will inherit a world where chronic disease and premature death are the norm, not the exception.
There’s a better way.
STEM CELL & REGENERATIVE MEDICINE
Stem cell therapy has some of the most exciting treatment potential in medicine today. Stem cells are the body’s master cells. They are undifferentiated cells which allow them to develop into other types of cells that are required to repair or replace damaged tissue. Stem cells can stimulate the formation of cartilage, tendon, ligaments, bone and fibrous connective tissues. Stem cells have been clinically and scientifically proven to effectively treat most chronic pain conditions, accelerate the healing, and reduce scarring.
A high volume of stem cells is obtained from the patient’s own bone marrow or fat tissue (adipose). Once the stem cells have been concentrated, they are injected into damaged areas of the body to promote regeneration and healing. These therapies are a safe, nonsurgical treatment option for most chronic pain conditions, wound care, and aesthetic abnormalities.
APEX Biologix provides business training and marketing support to physicians who want to begin offering regenerative therapies to their patients. APEX Biologix has helped over 200 clinics nationwide implement these therapies into their practices. Some of these therapies have become the clinics’ highest revenue stream.
ADVANCED MOLECULAR DIAGNOSTICS – GENOMIC TESTING
Admera Health is an advanced molecular diagnostics company focused on personalized medicine, non-invasive cancer testing and digital health. Dedicated to developing cutting-edge diagnostics that span the continuum of care, Admera Health fulfills unmet medical needs with cost-effective tests and accurate analysis to guide patient care. Utilizing next generation technology platforms and advanced bioinformatics, Admera Health seeks to redefine disease screening, diagnosis, treatment, monitoring, and management through its innovative, personalized solutions. It is our mission to deliver transformative, valuable solutions for patients, physicians, and clinical researchers. We are committed to improving the health and well-being of our global community through the direct delivery of personalized, medically actionable results.
CARDIOVASCULAR HOME HEALTH MONITORING
PT/INR Patient Self-Testing is a Medicare covered diagnostic PT/INR test performed once-a-week by a patient in their home.
- Due to the volatility of Coumadin®™ (Warfarin) and its varying effectiveness from one patient to the next, finding the precise dose that is perfect for one particular patient requires frequent testing of blood coagulation rates.
- Studies have shown that the most effective frequency of PT/INR testing for patients on Coumadin®™ (Warfarin) is once every seven days. Testing less frequently increases the risks of complication to the patient.
- Patients on Coumadin®™ (or warfarin) are required to have periodic PT/INR tests to help their physician manage their Coumadin®™ dosing regimen.
- Historically, the patient would travel to a clinic to have their blood drawn and their PT/INR analyzed.
- Recently, several high profile clinical trials have shown that once-a-week in-home PT/INR testing has dramatic benefits to the patient compared with monthly testing at the lab.
- Testing once-a-week at home, patients studied showed a decrease across the board in complications associated with Coumadin®™ therapy.
- Additionally, weekly testing showed that patient PT/INR levels were safely within their therapeutic range 30% more than with monthly lab testing.
- In response to this compelling data, Medicare expanded reimbursement coverage for weekly patient self testing.